Saturday, November 04, 2006

Retail Therapy..

After today's statics test which i officially mugged very hard since yesterday. I found it too tough to handle, even though i could do most of the questions in the textbooks and i could do the previous quiz.

After that, Sirong drove Geehoe, Waiteng and I out to clementi for lunch. I drank kopi-o while looking at them eat, and i wasnt trying to lose weight. I just wanted tto save space to have lunch with Na. It was a nice lunch trip where we chit-chatted... Shared some of our own experiences etc.

After which I left them, while they went on to do their things. As i reached Northpoint early, i went shopping abit, and i spent $46.65 within 45mins. Haha and nothing was for myself. But after doing this, i felt better as in i was feeling happier and more jovial.. I guess, retail therapy does work sometimes although its not the best way to improve your mood..

After that, Na arrived and we headed off to lunch and had our long lost dosage of coffee..

Now its time to get back to doing my assignments.