Sunday, November 12, 2006

Grandma..

Well, my grandma finally came back from Xiamen. I am pretty much proud of her because she went there by herself with the tour group without her children for the first time! And she bought ALOT of things. She bought a flask, a few packets of mushrooms, a few packets of sea cucumber, a lot of candies/biscuits, peanuts, and alot more other things. Haha, of course she bought a new luggage bag(Which is definately bigger than the original one that she brought there) to contain all her loot that is to be brought back to Singapore.

Went to the airport to pick her up with my Aunts, Mummy & Uncle. As we reached quite early, we went for coffee and had a little get together session. After that, I was allowed to drive back!

First time on the highway. Was abit slow but as I see more cars overtake me, i decided to try picking up the pace and soon before I know it, I was driving at 90km/h. Although there was a certain thrill driving fast, but with so many people sitting at the back of the car. I knew I had to be extra careful, with great power comes great responsibilty.

But after a late night drive on the expressway, I feel that my confidence of driving has definately increased. And there wasnt any complains from anyone of my passengers. Haha