Sunday, November 26, 2006

Junk Food...

Somehow I was feeling downright low last night. Nothing I did seemed right, totally no drive to do anything. I felt so lost as if i were alone in the desert trying to escape from the vast ocean of sand surronding me.
So I took my phone and wallet and headed downstairs for a walk believing that some fresh air might do me some good. I thought since I was downstairs might as well buy a loaf of bread for the next few day's breakfast. But when I entered 7-11, instead of just picking up the loaf of bread, I was drawn like bees to honey to the tidbits shelves. I just had this sudden impulse to just lose my mind and buy all the tidbits, and munch on them like crazy. But somehow I managed to retain my sanity and bought just a small packet of Ritz Bits with Cheese and a bottle of Minute Maid Lemonade.
En route home I suddenly recalled that the furthest I had gone for the past week was Yio Chu Kang Stadium to run. And I hadnt had any tidbits for like months. Wow, I am impressed. So I headed back home and snacked on my Ritz Bits, and after swooping them down within minutes, I felt much better.
So I guess tidbits do contain certain essence of happiness in them.
Hail to Junk Food.