Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I hate last minute meetings.


Don't ask me why.


Was quite unlucky on Sun, broke my specs as it jumped out of my pocket. So I have to replace the lenses or get a new pair. I chose the latter because I think frame less specs are dangerous and hazardous to my wallet.

Went on an excursion with the jiemei gang, to deliver the cheques to the participants, didnt really receive good reception. 1 particular school particularly made me want to puke.
But island creamery is nice!

Went for the student leader networking session after that and well, it wasn't all that bad. Didn't networked much actually.

Went to my final eye check up at NUH, and for 5mins of consultation, I had to pay 60. Haha. Luckily it is the last one. I am really really broke this month.

Met wl for tea at lot 1 after that, quite nice to suddenly sms someone to ask if they want to meet up impromptu. Haha. Caught up a bit and then I went off to tuition. Haha.