Friday, February 22, 2008

This is a random post.

First and foremost, congrats to Singapore for winning the bid to host the Youth Olympics. Even though we only won by a small margin, the fact that a small country in SEA being given a chance is something we should be proud of. Not just as a Singaporean, but as a member of ASEAN.

Yay!

Anyway, for Bahasa Indonesia 1 (LAB1201) there are projects such as cooking, folklore play, dance, batik etc. And I had no choice but to join the Play grp because I registered a little later than the rest of the people. And now, I am casted as the Prince who will fight the Giant to save the Cucumber girl. Haha. I shall be able to flaunt my ever-so-lousy acting skills. SO looking forward to it.

Recess week is here. But I think I will either be in school for the whole week or at least 3 to 4 days. Sianz. Need to have a good time table. Main priority would be Psy test and term paper.