Monday, February 11, 2008

New Year

It has been awhile since I blogged.

Chinese New Year came and now we're back to school. Actually this year, I didnt really have any New Year mood. I don't know why, but I just wasn't really looking forward to it. Of course I welcome the break that it offered and the Ang Baos that follows. But deep inside, I'm not a CNY person.

Spent the eve of CNY eve in school with ENS, we had a steamboat reunion dinner. As usual, NEFMQ isolated ourselves. Heh. Maybe because we click more la.

CNY eve was simply damn full la, always eat so much until feel like exploding. Haha.

Visiting was as per normal, except that we met my whole father's side extended family at my Ah Ma's house for the first time in many years. It has been awhile since we met them. 2nd day was rather different because I managed to borrow the car from Aunty Wendy and drove around. Having a car really makes travelling much more convenient, despite the petrol bill. Managed to clear all the destinations with Na in a relatively short time.

Yesterday was Gramp's death anniversary (Lunar one). It has been 6 years. Still remember the night before he passed away and the day itself. Some things will always remain deep inside my heart (perhaps Long term memory).

School started again! No good! Marketing report not done. Need to buck up alot on Micro, because I realised I'm damn cui, and this module is damn important for Honours year. Psy was quite interesting still.

Better go back to my mkt report =)