Sunday, October 14, 2007

rojak

I've been contributing alot to Singapore's economy recently.

Frankly speaking, I'm not behaving rationally as a consumer. I do not have an increase in income nor an increase in expected income, or anything along that line. Yet, I just keep giving myself excuses to consume more and more! If consumption smoothing sets in, I'm going to live in poverty over the next couple of months!

Met up with 2s22 on friday night, really been awhile since we met up. Although the turn out wasn't great, but at least it wasn't that boring. Chatted quite abit. Went to SMU's pub, (I didn't catch the name) for some beer with the guys after our dinner.

Went out with Na after my tuition today, went to collect her Great Eastern Women 10km Run goodie bag and No. Tag at Millenia Walk. Quite alot of people running I guess, its good that many people are keeping fit and healthy. And running is a good sport too! Tried munchy donuts for the first time and felt that it is better than donut factory's donuts! Went to candy empire and spent more money. Haha.

Just came back from a run from my house to lower Seletar Reservoir and back. Quite a few thoughts in my mind during the run. I really love running at night, its cooling and I can run alot longer without feeling drained. I managed to clear this route without stopping for the first time. Running at night after it has rained trains my agility and reflexes as well. I believed that my step-overs have improved tremendously after I have to "siam" away from the so many snails on the footpath. But seriously, its abit too dark at some parts of this route, and considering that I have mild night blindness, I don't really enjoy this route at night. Oh well, need to up my distance if I were to complete my stand chart half marathon with a respectable timig.

Really need to put in alot of effort for my Econometrics. Perhaps taking ST1131 instead of EC2303 to clear the prereq for EC3303 wasn't such a good idea. No point crying over spilt milk though. I'm struggling when it is not very hard. Help.

Just realised that school boys now and during our time is pretty much similar. My tutee was telling me how he and his friends catch spiders and all sorts of bugs. Banging the tables to pretend to be playing the lion dance drums. And hey, they still earn badges for participating in the young scientist thingy or something. Something that I used to do too! Haha. Brings back memories huh?

And can somebody tell me why transparencies that are compatible for inkjet printers are so damn expensive? It's S$9.60 for 5 pieces.