Monday, October 01, 2007

Drove to school today. It is convenient in one way, but on the other hand, I have to go to school latest by 0930 to ensure that I manage to get free parking at Kent Vale.

And so I arrived in school about 3 hours before my first lesson, but at least time wasn't wasted. Managed to do much revision, definitely more productive then when I am at home. Maybe because there are less distractions, such as sheep throwing and bed.

Journey back home wasn't that smooth, heavy traffic from the off-work crowd. Witnessed an accident somewhere along clementi as well.

Since grandma is abroad, we ate out. So mummy, uncle hc and I went to botak jones again (after so long). I don't think I'm going to eat there again. Prices went up and the serving just got smaller. Although I am still very full after the meal, the utility just isn't there anymore.