Monday, October 08, 2007

Got back results from all the Midterms so far. Both econs mod above the mean, but slightly disappointed with Micro. But expected it, since I didnt know how to do those qns. Haha. Oh well.

And I really got 20/40 for Genes and Society. Haha. Not confirm if it is the actual marks because the lecturer only went through the answers during lecture and hasn't given us the results yet. I certainly hope the mean is not something like 30. Haha. Looking on the bright side, most ppl sitting around me made a hell lot of noise as he was telling us the answers. So I assumed that I am not the only one doing not so well.

Weekend was quite hectic, as in I was quite busy with things that aren't really necessary. Haha.

Since its the last few days I had the car, I drove mummy to IMM on Saturday evening to buy toilet paper. Well, we did have dinner, shop around too la.

Drove mummy, Uncle Hc and Aunty Laileng to Toa Payoh for breakfast on Sunday. The climax was when some old uncle stole my parking lot. He is probably in his 60s, so I decided to control my anger and not give him a piece of my mind. But my Mum and Uncle scolded him "F*** you". I was taken by surprise. Haha. So I went to the multi-storey carpark further away instead. Perhaps it is fated, it started raining heavily as we were having breakfast and since we parked at the MSCP, we were sheltered all the way to the carpark. =) After that, I had to deal with 2 tutorial assignments, which were due today and had to complete a set of readings that is required for today's Js tutorial as well.

Went to town with Na today, its quite nice as it isn't too crowded. Shopping and fooding. =)

Haven't been running recently, I'll probably die during the Stand Chart Half Marathon if I don't restart my training. Haha. But of course, I got work to rush as well.

*Prays that I'll not be lazy tomorrow.