Monday, October 22, 2007

Gosh.

1. The Minor in Management Programme is open to all NUS non-Business undergraduates who have completed at least three (3) Management Minor modules at the point of application (including the Management Minor module(s) that they are enrolled in at the time of application).

I'll never get a minor in management liao.

How am I suppose to get abt 5k bid points to get 3 biz mods? Lets hope next sem's mods are 'cheaper'

Although I feel like questioning their rationality for the above requirement, but I believe their answer is to prevent students who want to make use of this minor in mgmt, to gain an edge over other students. (Students under the minor prog can bid the mods during phase 1C.) No offence to my engine friends, but engineering students can use their programme points to bid for certain biz modules? Which they have 750 per sem and certain mods of theirs are all pre-allocated at 1 point?

With 400 credited to my general account, I can at most have 3200 points by my last semester. Haha. I guess I have to bang on doing MNO, BSP or MKT first rather than FNA. Haix