Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tuition.

Started giving a Pri 4 boy tuition at Khatib area.

Not a bad first day at work I'd say. But the boy, could be the "ex" of Na's current tutee. Haha. So coincidental right?

But anyway it was fun giving tuition. At least I think I like teaching/ passing on knowledge to people that needs help. And thanks to Jack who prompted me to go Popular to browse through the assessment books so that I could revise on the topics. =)

Looking forward to the next session.

Met Na after that and we went shopping at Borders followed by having some coffee and a Spike - D at Big O. The spike - D was not too bad but the coffee could definitely be better.

Went running just now, its always nice to run at night, especially since the weather has been pretty disgusting recently. This might sound funny, but... I just realised I can do over-grasped chin ups today. Haha. Ever since enlisting, my chin ups has been done the under-grasp way, today I finally tried the "orthodox" way and I managed an 8. I would say this is the results of hitting the gym dilligently, and I am definitely going to keep it up.

Work tomorrow. Sian.

Currently experiencing Pre-Monday Blues...