Thursday, July 12, 2007

Days that left and those to come.

Rather hectic week I had, I'd say.

Busy with work, runs, weights training, tuitions and finalizing the details of my trip. Its really not easy trying to keep up with the tempo of my training after work each day. Even when sometimes the workload at the warehouse is not very physically strenous, just being at work saps every ounce of energy I have, leaving me drained after work. By midweek, I already feel the strain on every single muscle that was worked.

Running up steep slopes nearing the end of my running route has always been challenging, but without fail whenever I feel like stopping, I will start humming the OCS song's chorus, "We come from OCS, we are the very best. Leading with dignity and pride. Wherever we go, people always know. Our spirit is forever more." And more often than not, I overcome the slope feeling like I just started my run. But the constant pushing has indeed benefitted me heaps.

My tutee has definitely opened up slightly more on the second lesson as compared to the first one we had. Though I do have a hard time keeping his attention. But seeing that he can do what he could not do on the first lesson made me at ease.

Remaining schedule.

OT tomorrow, training on Sat, tuition on Sun.

Work on Monday.
OT at Suntec on both Tues and Wed.
Flying off on Thursday morning.

There will be a bookfair at Suntec from the 19th until about 22nd July by Harris Book Company. The books aren't dirt cheap, but there appears to be some discount as compared to their normal retail price. Do check it out if you are interested. Many many titles of many many categories.

I will be flying off to Taipei on 19th July at 1300hrs. And will be back on the 24th 2300hrs.

Does anyone have any special request on what they want me to get for them?