Thursday, December 27, 2007

Surprises

Had many surprises over the past couple of days.

Just got back from Desaru with the gang. All I can say is, we are never ever gona go there ever again. I shall not whine about it too much here. But luckily, Zhongwei brought his newly acquired board and card games there. So it turned out to be less disappointing. Both Citadel and Pueto Rico are nice! We had a fun time producing 'bananas' haha.

I shall not talk more about the ants infested room, cracked walls, insecticide smelling room.

I am pleased with my results. Definitely. Of the 6 modules this sem, 5 were above expectation and the last one WAY WAY below expection.

I am pleasantly surprised with my Jap studies results. Never expected to do well for it considering that I had to make a guess between 2 choice for about 20% of the paper.

Although I got full marks for my Midterms for Econometrics I, I found the final paper much more tedious and wasn't confident of securing an A, but I got it.

Macroeconomics was my most confident paper, I told many people that, if I were to get only an A this sem, it would be macro. I was kind of expecting an A since I did fairly well during the midterms too, but never expected to be amongst the top 5%.

Genes and Society. This is least expected. I failed midterms, I didnt know how to do many of the questions in the final paper. But I got a B! But now because it is a B, I dont know if I should S/U it.

EA1101, lets face it. Those who know me well, know that my english is quite chui. Although I think in chinese sometimes, my chinese is even more chui. Haha. So this grade really flatters me. And I didnt disappoint Dr Ngoh, who was quite happy with my performances during the term.

Microeconomics. Disappointing. B-. Enough said. Still don't like Poddar. (To, my friends in EA1101 and ENS taking Micro I next sem, good luck.)

But on the whole, I am happy. =)

And my poor mouse is sick. Hugs. You will get well soon! =)