Sunday, November 25, 2007

ExamsS

2 down. 4 to go.

Armed with sorethroat and a large cache of phlegm, revision is just oh so wonderful.

Both the papers that went by last week were at opposing ends of the stress-o-meter. Econometrics I and Eng for Acad Purposes, the former being the most stressful one and the latter, otherwise.

As expected, Ec3303 is heaps harder compared to the midterms. I just hope that all those that I genuinely know how to do will be correct. As for EA, despite being 0mc, I still hope to score an above average grade. But I know my essay isn't as good as it should have been. The points were rather insignificant. But oh well, no point crying over spilled milk. Just make sure I don't spill milk all over the next time round.

And thanks to Kai (No, I'm not refering to myself) for reminding me that labour supply doesn't affect the Full employment level in the Keynesian model, because employment is demand determined.

I just realised my macro isn't as good as I think it is. And so happens that my micro isn't as well. Damn. Better buck up if I wanna live my short-run and long-run dreams.

Game Plan is a really great show. I'm glad we made the decision to watch it. Hehe. Oh, thanks Qy for recommending!

Went to collect the racepack yesterday, but kuku me forgot the buy the bus ticket. So I went down today to buy it. Grrr, but at least I didn't waste my commute time. Reading readings on the go - something that I've mastered over the sems.

Lunch today was good. Doing anything with you is always good. =)