Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Concluding remarks

This semester is coming to a conclusion.

Rather disappointed with how some things are going on.

Not trying to be sarcastic or anything, I seriously feel damn slack. Despite taking 6mods, of which 1 is worth 0 MC, I find it less taxing then the previous semesters. And because of this, I didn't put in my best effort in everything I did. I know I could have done better; I know I would have done better.

I tried to get involved in stuffs, but I cant seem to fit in. I quit NUSDB to concentrate on studying, but ended up quiting trying to concentrate on my studies. Bah, the irony.

What's left now is to buck up for the remaining % of the modules. I still have that little dream to make it there. Which is still mathematically possible.

I seriously need a kick to the head, and I won't use the defence against kick to the head stance.

Ok, enough of grumbing, time for some happy updates. =)

I'm happy over a certain issue.
I'm glad to be in T9 of EA1101 as I've made some wonderful friends.
DW6 of JS1101E is pretty interesting with the "talk in mandarin during Jap studies tutorial" group.
I've officially gotten over it.
I've made improvements over my presentation style.
I'm more sociable than ever before. (Yes! Finally)
And I've discovered my hidden aptitude with regard to the usage of the Sociological Perspective.

Enough time spent on facebook and blogging. Time to glue my bum to the chair while I work.