Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Post Number 600.

Hey blog!
I'm back. Perhaps for the last time.

Has been a week of going on an emotional rollercoaster. Perhaps not of myself, but of all the people around me.

I know what I see. I should really be a detective.
But I'm glad. The hero came to the rescue.

Happyness is self determined. It is up to you to decide whether you want to be happy. No one is supposed or not supposed to be happy. You choose your destiny.

2 ups, 2 downs. Not promising, but not devastating. I will survive, as I've always had.
Offered by OCBC already accepted. So I guess, my journey to the land of buns and 小笼包s is finally coming true.

Come to think abt it, there are so many things that I will miss when I leave. I probably will cry for a few days when I reach there. Lol.

Went to 王力宏's concert on Saturday. All I can say is. WOW. Fantastic! I never really say, loved him. But I'm damn impressed with the concert and his performance.

Have you all ever thought of this?
If one day, just that day. There were no laws, and regardless of what you did, no one would know/bother/retaliate. And there are not retribution/repercussions after that day.
What would you do?

(This was a question raised by someone from the gang quite long ago. Haha)

This sem is finally coming to an end. I cannot wait.

Take care blog. I'll see you again if we're fated. If not, it is time for another blog. =)