Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Resolution

I need to re-align myself before i go off course.

I'll probably have many things to do and to settle.

1. Studies... I have kind of forsakened it for a bit. I cannot carry on like this.
2. Chinese/Mandarin
3. Work
4. Life

And something that cannot be ranked,
Happiness

Needs
1. Probably need a new lappy.
2. Fitting blazer?

You know, it sucks to buy an ipod and a new one is released like 1 month after that? Haha.

Inefficiency of the public transport system?

I think it is damn stupid for the train at the middle platform at Jurong East MRT station to wait for 5 mins to allow itself to fill up (It has like 10 commuters per carriage at that point in time.) then close its door and moves off, just as the train heading towards boon lay opens its doors.
Yes, granted they cannot allow the wait time to be too long and delay the red line's timing. But perhaps better coordination can be implemented.