Monday, July 07, 2008

Busy wk ahead.

On MC today. Actually, I maybe am not sick until I cannot go to work la. But thats not the point.

I'm going to one of the branch office for this week. Although it will be just 3 days, considering I'm on leave on fri and on MC today. I really dislike changes. Yucks.

Next ICT will be high key and most probably during Sept 09, so that means, I'll have to defer. It is supposed to be ATEC 1, so does that mean, I'll be posted out again and posted to another unit? =/ Thanks for putting me in a 4th cycle NS battalion.

I didnt mention this, but I saw Encik CS Teo while I was having ICT, he is now a 2WO. Saw Delta 3 APC also, he's a CPT now. It is amazing how small the army is. Saw my BMT OC as well.

Got to settle some stuff for NEFMQ, easy but manual work, a little bit of camp stuff and a lot of packing up. My room is in a horrible after war state now. Have to agree with mum here, can't even find a spot to put a cup on my study table.

Plan timetable!!! So many modules that can be taken, don't know what to take. =/ Grr..

Train for runs.

RUNNUS anyone?
www.runnus.com - 17th Aug.

After that, I'll have
AHM 24th Aug.
Nike 10k 31st Aug.

Standard Chartered 42km -7th Dec.