Monday, July 28, 2008

=)

I'm tired but I can't sleep!!!

There is this feeling of euphoria deep within me. NEFMQ is finally over. It went on very well, apart from the minor food shortage issue. After one year, we've finally tasted the fruits of our labour. And boy are they sweet. =)

There is another reason why I'm feeling euphoric. =)

Bidding starts tomorrow! I'm so going to dump all my Prog points into Macro 2! Haha.

I realised I haven't blogged about my baby bears! Lol.

Econs camp was over for a while, all I can say is that my OG rocks! Throughout the whole camp, I was feeling rather down, but just by their spirit and enthusiasm it kind of cleared my moodiness. An exceptional bond was forged in the short 3 days. I really hope all of you will carry on staying close and have each other's company in school and of course outside school. =)

But sadly, with all your energy and liveliness, you all make me feel damn old. Haha. =/