Monday, June 04, 2007

Hmm...

A few points to discuss/inform.

Firstly, my new desktop coming in on Sat! Dell is pretty efficient, I only placed my order on Sat and they said they could deliver tomorrow. =/

Secondly, I've decided, its either make or break. I shall start going to the gym again. I wonder how many years ago was my last entry into a gym. So every tues and thurs after work I'll be going YCK Gym, if anyone wants to join me, feel free. By make or break, I mean either I make it out alive or I break my bones in the gym.

Next, regarding the Taiwan trip.
It is confirmed that we will be flying on the 19th of July which is a thursday. It will either be a 5 or 6 days trip, depending on whether we are going to Taroko Gorge/Windows of China. The 5day itinerary is out. If you want, just get from me.

I will most probably start booking lastest by early next week. So, if anyone (with another friend/girlfriend/spouse) is interested to join, just inform me and we can talk about it.

Lastly, working in a warehouse can actually be quite interesting although it might be physically demanding at some point.

And a little update on the weekend that just went by. Went to the IT Fair on sat, and its still very darn crowded. Bought my desktop there. Had a very filling dinner with Na and her mum. And went jogging at about 9pm. Its definitely much quieter at the time, and without the scorching sun, I could run further and faster than I normally do when I run near dusk.
Carried on with my lesson plan writing, this time on Performing Hand Reflexology. 1 more trainer's guide and ppt presentation to go. Of course theres another set for Post Natal Massage.

Sunday was cooking day. Although its a simple fare, its always enjoyable to cook together. Went for dinner with Na's family and I met her Da Jie's Xiao Qiang. Haha. He definitely has a better figure as compared to Mr A. And mummy is back from Malacca, with loads of food and a couple to Polo-Ts for me.