Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ok, i must admit... i aint a good boy, i didnt blog for awhile again.. heh...
But life has been alright... still enjoying my leave... but going back to camp tmr.. -.-... Sianz... had a simple but fun weekend with na... tho we didnt spend much time on sunday tho.. heh... sat was cool, went to buy joyce's prezzie, had coffee at the always never get to drink at starbucks in suntec... saw zhongwei and kok heng there too... yup, went to look at the brochures and promos of the various travel agencies in marina sq... but in the end the trip is canceled.. =( not tt i love phuket.. but, just being together with na sounds nice and away from the world i know seems like a nice little retreat... =) but nonetheless, we saved the cash and hopefully it would be of greater use and not wasted... =p and while we were at esplanade, we saw one supreme being that we didnt want to see and it was so funny hiding from him with our back facing him... trying hard to peep whether he left.... haha frankly speaking, he was one of those who started talking to me first when i was alone n lost... but now, i am scared of him... funny huh... haha... guess i aint a gd fren =p. Alright, enough of sat.

I did a magnificent feat today, i killed a cockroach at home... yay... i was just brushing my teeth and i sort of felt on something soft on my feet, and when i look down, i saw a cockroach and when i was in shocked for tt moment, it flew around me... -.-" So armed with my toothbrush on one hand, toothpaste all over my mouth. i picked up my slipper and whacked the cockroach... and... PIACK. i missed... it just kept flying and i kept trying and finally my hard work paid off... lol... after taht, i went to the movies with my grandmother... I NOT STUPID TOO... Everyone said its nice. so i finally went to watch it... and yeah man i must say, Jack Neo is good and he is getting better with each movie... And it was so touching, i cried...... yea, i'm never good at such things... i still cry easily.. hai.

"Can i have a LAME chop please? Yeah so cool, Whatever... SO lame"... He needs better humor tho. =)

ANyway, time to go running...