Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cooking is tough. Period.
No wonder a chef always has his assistant chef... If not there is no way he can finish his orders and ensure that the food is of the highest standard... Yap, i can verify that from my first step to being a chef yesterday... haha
Not exactly being a chef but its more of preparing something special for my na on our 3yrs anniversary... Yup we are 3 years old le... wanted to give her a full course meal complete with appetiser, main course, and dessert. But i forgot i am but just 1 man. I have a pair of hands which are clumsy in the kitchen. Period.
Haaa so "hand busy leg comfused" quite abit la... But she seems happy with her meal... thats all it matters...

Speaking of cooking, i always loved cooking. Be it for myself or others. Its quite fun actually but i hate the aftermath of it.... especially when the oil splatter all over the stove, floor and walls... And sometimes the washing up... haha, but what to do, no plate to wash = no food to eat... An analogy from my late great grandmother...

We got our new ring. Yup its nice. I like it... As na put it, more like our age ring, lol... It seems more mature la... so to speak, i love it, simply love it. Alright, neoprints didnt go too well... i think i look old in the pic... hmm... which maybe i am lar.. but den again... i refuse to admit that. waha... i am not even an adult yet... but there are so many times, people misjudged my age by a few years higher... Once a JGL driver said i look 24. -.-"
i was 19 then. I need to work on that. and Speaking on working on age. i need to work out... i am feeling soft...

And yep, either i was too bored or i matured, but i suddenly thought that newsweek can be rather interesting. I managed to finish the whole mag today... so proud of myself... =)